Security Advice for Online Trading
- Safe keep your login password.
- Please change your login password regularly.
- Always use the “logout” button upon completion of online trading services.
- Do not use your identity card number, telephone number, date of birth, or any popular number sequences (such as 123456 or 888888) as your login password. Set your password that is difficult to guess and different from the ones for other services.
- Do not disclose your login password to anyone under any circumstances, including the person who claims to be YMETA representative, employee or authorized person, or the police.
- Avoid entering account information or login by using public computers or public Wi-Fi such as in internet cafes.
- Do not leave your computer/mobile unattended before logout.
- Check your account balance and transactions regularly and notify us immediately if you detect any errors or unauthorized transactions.
- After logon to Internet/ Mobile Trading Services, please logout before visiting other Internet sites or open any other mobile application.
- If any unusual screens pop up and/or the computer responds unusually slow, customers are advised to logout from the Internet/ Mobile trading service and scan your computer/mobile with the most updated version of virus protection software.
- Install anti-virus software and update it regularly to prevent virus invasion.
- Do not install unknown software or pirated software to reduce risks from spyware, virus or Trojans.
- Please do not open any unknown source or untrustworthy email attachments or SMS. We will not invite or request customer to logon YMETA Internet/Mobile trading service via email attachments or SMS.
Be Vigilant of Fraudulent Websites and Emails
Due to recent online fraud has an upward trend, YMETA reminds customers and public to be cautious to fraudulent Websites and Emails. The website for YMETA is http://www.yuenmeta.com. Client please be vigilant and pay attention to distinguish any fake e-mails and websites which try to impersonate or counterfeit YMETA. If any YMETA client has entered a fraudulent website by receiving false e-mails and provided personal information (including but not limited to account numbers, passwords or other personal information) or any financial transactions through false e-mails, please contact our Customer Service Hotline (852) 2529 6012 and report to the Hong Kong Police.
Online frauds are emerging to an endless stream, clients are advised to safeguard your personal and account information at all time. If you suspect yourself fall victim to any online frauds, please report to the police immediately!
How can we protect your Online/Mobile trading service experience?
- YMETA website server has firewall to prevent unauthorized access. YMETA online trading platform adopted Internet Information Services (IIS) 8.5 Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology encryption, to protect your personal and transaction information in the online transmission of confidentiality.
- When the login password is entered incorrectly 5 times, your online / mobile transaction service will be suspended immediately.
- If you forget to log out of online / mobile trading services, your connection will be automatically terminated after 20 minutes inactivity.
- If your account has been suspended due to inactive for a long period, the account will not be able to operate at Internet/ Mobile trading services.
If you would like to activate online / mobile trading services or have any questions, please contact our customer service hotline (852) 2529 6012 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.